On the way to Tiberius for a Shabbat at Archim, Memories of David Yshay Orbach ז"ל


 I took this picture while I was the passenger in the car when David Yshay Orbach ז"ל I went for a Shabbat of the supporters of Archim, 

I had thought that we could go out on the boardwalk during the Shabbat and enjoy Tiberius. I was wrong. 

The hotel Baali has a VIEW of the lake, but it is far up on the mountain, and it would be a hard walk, both up and down.  So when we finally got to the place, after making many wrong turns, we had to stay in the hotel for the whole Shabbat, and not take any walks like I had planned. 


As it was the hotel was ok, the beds were comfortable and the food was great.  The talks were about Torah subjects, the Mechitza right down the middle, so I could hear and see what was going on if I sat next to the Mechitza.  

We got our own table, so we could speak together then.  

One of the happy memories of David Yshay Orbach ז"ל


Rachael Alice Orbach +


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rothschild Hospital

View of the Russian Convent in Eini Kerem.