Good Morning Jerusalem

I took this picture during my early morning walk in the neighborhood.  The sun is trying to come out and melt all the rest of the snow!  Yes, there are still places where you can see the dirty snow on the sidewalk, that has not yet melted.  I am still wearing boots because sometimes you step into a puddle that you didn't know was there.

There is a rumor that there will be another snow storm on the way, but I don't believe it! Today is the Jewish Rosh Hodesh, of the month of Shvat, so in two weeks we will have Tu Bshvat, the New Year of the Trees, which is the beginning of the beginning of spring.

Rachael Alice
Check out my other blog for ideas to use in English Class!
http://rachaelenglishclasses.blogspot.co.il

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the way to Tiberius for a Shabbat at Archim, Memories of David Yshay Orbach ז"ל

The Rothschild Hospital