Cats in the Cardo, Old City Jerusalem

I was just coming back from a haircut appointment in the Old City of Jerusalem last Erev Shabbat, and I saw a very friendly cat come up to me who wanted petted.  "Please pet me? "
"Of course," I said, and we had a good time with her rubbing up and I petted her.

Then, I sat down with my heavy backpack and I just couldn't resist this picture, which should be in a Photography book!

This is what she is looking at.  This was the first picture that I took, and it is the best one of the series.

Then there was a white cat that was stuck in a room, that reminded me of the Lion of Judea!


Can't you just see this one as a Lion?  Just beautiful! 

Have a great week. 

If you want a haircut, just call: Rachael, the Traveling Hair Salon in Jerusalem 
0527500608

rachael5760@yahoo.com 

Rachael Alice ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the way to Tiberius for a Shabbat at Archim, Memories of David Yshay Orbach ז"ל

The Rothschild Hospital

View of the Russian Convent in Eini Kerem.