Night view of Northern Jerusalem in 3D!

Last night I couldn't sleep so, I caught this view from my favorite place, my living room window.  We live on the 7th floor so it is easy to get stunning views.  I have posted this before, but now since I have discovered 3D photography, I decided to try it with this new website.  The only problem is that it is very expensive to print the photos.  No worry, I'll find a way around that too, so anyway, enjoy this picture!

http://www.start3d.com/en/6699024263/0001/5689175512186502


After taking this picture, I was able to sleep!  

Maybe I'll take some pictures in your area of Jerusalem too! 

Rachael Alice 
Traveling Hair Salon 052-7500608 

Photography is just a hobby! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the way to Tiberius for a Shabbat at Archim, Memories of David Yshay Orbach ז"ל

The Rothschild Hospital